Thursday 10 October 2013

Introduction


This is my philosophy 


Hi there and first of all thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. My name is Jack Moran, I am nineteen years of age and I am currently studying Religion, Philosophy and Ethics at the university of Gloucestershire and have just started my second year of education.

This first post is merely an introduction as to the kinds of topics that I will be discussing in this blog. First and foremost I think that the most vital aspect of my blog worth pointing out is that anything that I have written on this blog is a subjective viewpoint of my own. Having said that readers will see that I can often be extremely forward with my arguments. With that being said the aim of my blog is that I find that mind is often clustered, by that I mean i could walk out of a lecture or seminar with some strong viewpoints that i failed to put out during the class and following from that the downside being that the points that I could have made simply disappear. With the use of this blog i can write down my ideas and share them with potential readers and hopefully generate some responses as I enjoy discussing philosophy in great depth.

With that being said I hope to frequently make blogs on here which contain my viewpoints on a variety of topics be it social, psychological, philosophical or ethical. I hope to cover a wide variety of topics from the relation of video games and violence to the sheer nature of God.

I would like to thank you for reading and hope that you continue to read my blogs and engage in any points raised.


Jack Moran

No comments:

Post a Comment